Thursday, September 9, 2010

First Blog of Life

This is ultimately the first and only blog I will probably create as a graduate student.  This is not to say I will not create one after this hectic year has passed!  Needless to say, I am a novice in creating blogs.  I accidentally created two under the same blog name, halfway edited both, and had to figure out how to delete one and finish the other...not really sure if I'm quite finished.  So, basically I'm not sure what my blog looks like to outsiders.  Any form of reassurance would be beneficial.

3 comments:

  1. I love the quilt like background. the only problem is that it makes it hard to see the red font color. changing it to black or any other darker contrasting color would make it pop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha. I may have done the exact same thing, but I am not even sure. I started one and then lost it completely. Hopefully, that means I only have one now.

    Your page is very expressive. I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I just figured out how to check the responses I get as well! Thanks for the input! If I can figure out how to edit then I'll work on it!

    ReplyDelete